2018 Loo Geok Eng Foundation Bachelor Scholarship Grants in Malaysia
University Tunku Abdul Rahman, abbreviated as UTAR is a non-profit, comprehensive, private university in Malaysia. UTAR is one of the most prestigious private university in Malaysia, ranked top 120 in Times Higher Education Asia University Rankings.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue Bachelor programme.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the following fields:
(Agricultural Science/Food Science)
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must be Malaysian Citizen
- Must be admitted or to be admitted to a degree course in UTAR
- Must be prepared to be bonded for 3 years after completing the selected course in UTAR with companies within Kim Loong Resources Berhad Group
- Applicants can be from any year of degree course in UTAR
- Must provide all the details contained in the application form
Nationality: Malaysian applicants are eligible for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 31, 2018.