AICTE PG (Entrance/GPAT) Scholarship Grants 2018 for Indian native Pupils
The purpose of the scholarship is to encourage larger training of scholars.
The All India Council for Technical Training is the statutory physique and a national-level council for technical training, underneath Division of Greater Training.
Course Degree: The scholarship is out there to pursue Postgraduate (M.E/M.Tech./M.Pharm) programme.
Research Topic: The scholarship is awarded in engineering, structure, and pharmacy.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cowl the next:
- The GATE/GPAT Scholarship will likely be disbursed for a most interval of 24 months or until completion of programs /date of submission of thesis whichever is earlier.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not identified
Scholarship could be taken in India
Eligibility: Candidates should meet the next eligibility necessities:
- Solely GATE/GPAT certified candidates are eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship.
- Candidates admitted for half time programs will not be eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship.
Nationality: Indian candidates are eligible for the scholarship.
Faculty Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Candidates should have certified GATE/GPAT.
Apply: Candidates can apply by the web processor.
- All of the Put up Graduate College students having legitimate GATE/GPAT rating and admitted in AICTE accredited programmes/Establishments shall acquire the Distinctive ID from the institute and log in to the AICTE Net portal at www.aicte-india.org for importing the next paperwork in JPEG/PDF format solely.
- Scanned copy of GATE/GPAT rating card.
- Scanned copy of the primary web page of Financial institution Passbook having the small print of the beneficiary, Title of the Financial institution and Department and IFS Code. (Observe: Joint Account isn’t permitted, the checking account needs to be Aadhaar seeded with Aadhaar Card particulars. Checking account shouldn’t both be closed or transferred in the course of the interval in fact.
- Scanned copy of the legitimate Class Certificates for SC/ST, OBC & Non-Creamy Layer (NCL-latest issued by the Competent Authority for OBC candidates solely).
Utility Deadline: The appliance deadline is August 31, 2018.