The Cranfield University is delighted to offer its PhD Scholarship for international students to undertake a PhD with a scholarship that offers a fee reduction of 20%. This is a one-off opportunity for all students who are able to start on, or before 5 February 2018.
The aim of the scholarship is to recruit students across all of our areas of academic specialisms with expertise in a wide range of disciplines.
Cranfield University is a British postgraduate and research-based public university specialising in science, engineering, technology and management. It contains two campuses: the main campus is at Cranfield, Bedfordshire, and the second is at the Defence Academy of the United Kingdom at Shrivenham, southwest Oxfordshire.
- Application Deadline: December 22, 2017
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: 20% reduction in tuition fees over the three-year duration.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarship is not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a previous year degree.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply:
- Submit an application for admission for your PhD course in the normal manner. This will be considered with your potential supervisory team and if successful the Scholarship will be applied automatically once you have accepted your offer and confirmed your commencement date is prior to 5th February 2018.