The Doris Duke Charitable Foundation is seeking applicants for its International Clinical Research Fellowship programme. The fellowship is available for US students.
The International DDCF programme is structured to support each fellow’s individual goals and needs for research career development.
The Doris Duke Charitable Foundation (DDCF) International Clinical Research Fellowship program for medical students is a one-year mentored clinical research opportunity designed to span a broad range of research extending from bench laboratory science to clinical and translational science, epidemiology and outcomes research
- Application Deadline: January 9, 2018
- Course Level: The fellowship is available to pursue research programme.
- Study Subject: The fellowship is awarded in the field of Clinical Research.
- Scholarship Award: An annual stipend of $29,000 is provided to each DDCF/CRF fellow. In addition, funds are available to support research and travel.
- Nationality: USA
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Entrance Requirements: ICRF is intended for medical students in good standing, currently enrolled at an accredited U.S. medical or an accredited U.S. osteopathic school.
- Applicants can apply through the online processor.
How to Apply:
- Completion of the online common application form;
- A letter of support from Dean’s office of the medical school in which you are currently matriculated;
- Two letters of support from faculty who can comment on your academic performance and potential for clinical research
- A personal statement;
- A copy of your curriculum vitae;
- A copy of your medical school transcript (unofficially is acceptable);
- The additional materials and/or requirements specified by the school(s) to which you are applying.