College of Medication Doctoral Grant 2018 on the College of Antwerp in Belgium
The purpose of this grant is to supply monetary assist to college students of Belgium.
The College of Antwerp is a younger, dynamic and forward-thinking college. It integrates the property of its historic roots with its ambition to contribute positively to society.
Course Degree: Grants can be found to pursue doctoral programme.
Research Topic: Grants are awarded within the space of Tumor immunology and focused therapies for strong tumors beneath the Undertaking: Investigating mixture methods to deal with non-small cell lung most cancers.
Scholarship Award: When an FWO-SB fellowship is achieved, we provide
- a doctoral scholarship for a interval of two years, with the potential for renewal for an extra two-year interval after optimistic analysis;
- the beginning date of the scholarship will likely be 1 October, 1 November or 1 December 2018 or 1 January 2018;
- a gross month-to-month grant starting from € 2.280,278 – € 2.419,84;
- a dynamic and stimulating work setting.
Variety of Scholarships: Not Identified
Scholarship could be taken in Belgium
Eligibility: The next standards should be met to ensure that candidates to be eligible for the scholarship:
Profile and necessities
- You maintain a grasp diploma in Bioscience Engineering, Biomedical or Pharmaceutical Sciences, Medication, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology or equal.
- You might have excellent tutorial outcomes.
- Your tutorial qualities adjust to the necessities stipulated within the college’s coverage
- You’re strong-minded, quality-oriented, conscientious, artistic and cooperative.
- Robust information of immunology and oncology is required.
- Expertise with sterile cell tradition, circulation cytometry and/or immunoassay is an asset.
- The primary expertise to deal with small animals and/ or FELASA B could be a plus.
- An intensive information of the Dutch and English language is obligatory.
- Candidates want to use for an FWO-SB fellowship.
Nationality: Residents of Belgium are eligible to use.
Faculty Admission Requirement
Entrance Necessities: Candidates should maintain a grasp diploma in Bioscience Engineering, Biomedical or Pharmaceutical Sciences, Medication, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology or equal.
English Language Necessities: An intensive information of the Dutch and English language is obligatory.
Learn how to Apply: Purposes could be submitted by mail to julie.jacobs-at-uantwerpen.be, till the deadline 12 August 2018.
Utility Deadline: Utility deadline is August 12, 2018.