The University of Arkansas – Pulaski Technical College is inviting applications for GED Scholarship to pursue degree programme. US applicants can apply for the scholarship.
The aim of the GED Scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from the USA.
The University of Arkansas – Pulaski Technical College (or UA–PTC) is a technical college located in North Little Rock, Arkansas, United States. The school is a part of the University of Arkansas System and mainly serves the Central Arkansas region, along with Little Rock to the south. The school maintains satellite campuses throughout Pulaski and Saline Counties.
- Application Deadline: July 1 or November 1
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue degree programme.
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The GED Scholarship is a waiver of tuition and fees. It is estimated to provide up to $10,920* in tuition and fees over 60 credit hours. The award does not pay for special course fees (e.g., aviation, culinary, occupational therapy, etc.) or books and supplies. Any other scholarships that you receive can be used on special course fees, books, supplies, and other expenses.GED Scholarships are awarded to qualified students until funds are exhausted. Funds may not be available for spring awards if all funds are exhausted for qualified fall applicants.
- Nationality: USA
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Entrance Requirements: To qualify for the award, applicants must:
- Be a first-time college student. If you have attended any postsecondary institution after completion of the GED, such as a college, university, vocational school, trade school, barber college, nursing school, or any other institution of higher education, including University of Arkansas – Pulaski Technical College, you are not eligible for this award.
- Enroll in classes at the University of Arkansas – Pulaski Technical College within one year of GED completion.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Have completed the GED examination at an adult education centre in Lonoke, Pulaski, Saline, or Faulkner counties.
- Have earned the following qualifying score on the GED examination: GED exams completed after December 31, 2013: 680 average score with at least 170 scores in each of the four subject tests or GED exams completed prior to January 1, 2014: 600 or higher average on the GED subject tests.
- English Language Requirements: To apply for the scholarship applicants must be non-native English speaking applicants
How to Apply: We’ve created an online application that makes applying to University of Arkansas – Pulaski Technical College.