The Global Human Development Program (GHD) at Georgetown University’s Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service is awarding full tuition master scholarship for the student from sub-Saharan Africa.
Georgetown University is a private research university in the Georgetown neighborhood of Washington, D.C., the capital of the United States.
The TOEFL score should be a minimum internet-based score of 100. The IELTS should be a minimum score of 7.0.
Application deadline: January 15, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time master’s degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Global Human Development.
Scholarship Award: The curriculum covers core courses including the economics of development, international political economy, program design and implementation, monitoring and evaluation, quantitative and qualitative methodologies, finance and budgeting, and management.
Number of Scholarships: Not given
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Student from sub-Saharan Africa are eligible to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Completion of courses in introductory macro- and microeconomics and statistics (must be completed before enrollment in August, not necessarily b efore applying).
- Ability to function effectively in English and one other language (students must pass an oral proficiency exam before graduation, implying that they will have a reasonable command of one foreign language before entering the program).
- Several years of experience living, studying, and working abroad is strongly recommended.
- Completion of either the GRE (preferred) or GMAT exam, taken in time to submit the scores by the application deadline.
English Language Requirements: The TOEFL score should be a minimum internet-based score of 100. The IELTS should be a minimum score of 7.0.
To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must submit all required application materials:
- Online application
- Personal statement
- Supplemental data sheet
- Official transcripts and test scores (GREs and TOEFL/IELTS)
- Three letters of recommendation
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.