IED, Institute Europe Design is providing tutorship of 50% on the tuition fees for the students from all over the world. The tutorship is available for master students on the basis of competition.
The aim of the tutorship is to encourage the study of Arts, Management and Design on the international level.
IED, Institute Europe Design, organizes master courses, one and three-year courses in Design, Management, Marketing and Fashion Design.
- Application Deadline: December 18, 2018
- Course Level: The tutorship is available to pursue a master degree.
- Study Subject: The tutorship is awarded in the fields of Arts, Management and Design.
- Scholarship Award: Applicants can get a 50% scholarship on the tuition fees of the Masters of their choice.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have at least B2 level – and good interpersonal skills, to perform as Tutor in one of our Masters.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have a good knowledge of both Italian and English.
- Applicants can apply through the online processor.
How to Apply:
- Motivational letter
- Portfolio (if demanded by the specific course)