The University of Malawi, CoM is offer a2-yearr fellowship which will provide modest salary support, access to funding for small research grants, participation in short course programs in key research skills and access to research mentors in Implementation science. The fellowship is exclusively open for Malawians students.
The aim of the fellowship is to support academics/research scientists employed in the CoM or its recognized local research implementation partners to develop their implementation science skills so that they can progress towards research independence.
The University of Malawi is an educational institution established in 1965 and composed of five constituent colleges located in Zomba, Blantyre, and Lilongwe. Of the five colleges, the largest is Chancellor College in Zomba. The name of the school is abbreviated to UNIMA. It is part of the Malawian government educational system.
- Application deadline: December 31, 2017.
- Course Level: Fellowship is available to pursue research programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded in the area of HIV implementation science research
- Scholarship Award: College of Medicine (CoM) will offer a 2 year fellowship which will provide modest salary support, access to funding for small research grants, participation in short course programs in key research skills and access to research mentors in Implementation science.
- Nationality: Malawian applicants are eligible to apply for the fellowship.
- Number of Scholarships: Number of fellowship is not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in Malawi
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Malawi are eligible to apply for the fellowship.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must Completed MMED (or equivalent) in relevant subject or PhD in relevant subject or Medical Degree with Master’s in Public Health or equivalent.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates should submit applications along with their updated curriculum vitae and photocopies of their relevant academic transcripts by email.