Grasp Dissertation Analysis Scholarships Grant 2018 at College of Rwanda
The principle goal of the grant is strengthen the capability of Masters College students registered on the College of Rwanda to conduct a dissertation based mostly analysis.
The College of Rwanda is the next training establishment fashioned in 2018 by means of the merger of Rwanda’s beforehand impartial public establishments of upper training, the biggest of which was the Nationwide College of Rwanda.
Course Stage: These grants can be found to pursue Masters Dissertation based mostly Analysis programme.
Examine Topic: These grants are awarded within the area of Indigenous Information Techniques and Sustainable Improvement in Rwanda and East Africa.
Scholarship Award: These grants will cowl the next:
- The profitable candidates shall be supported by way of Tuition charges on the UR and Dissertation analysis bills.
Numbers of Scholarships: Two grants can be found.
Scholarship might be taken in Rwanda
Eligibility: Candidates should meet the next eligibility necessities:
- To register on the College of Rwanda.
- Bachelor’s Diploma with Honours, not lower than Second Class Higher Division (Stage 5 within the Rwandan Qualifications Framework) or a qualification deemed equal within the broader area of examine inside which indigenous information techniques analysis shall be positioned.
- Proof of educational excellence as indicated by a superb grade level common (or diploma classification) and involvement in intellectually stimulating extra-curricular actions.
- In-depth understanding of analysis and analysis methodology
- Fluency in Kinyarwanda and English is required, whereas information of Swahili is required for these wishing to conduct analysis throughout East Africa.
Nationality: Rwandan candidates are eligible for these grants.
School Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Candidates will need to have Bachelor’s diploma.
Easy methods to Apply: Candidates can apply by submit.
- A full Curriculum Vitae
- A letter of software for a dissertation analysis grant particularly indicating the topic of Indigenous Information
- A 500 phrase idea observe with emphasis on Indigenous Information Techniques. The idea observe ought to clearly set up a hyperlink between Indigenous Information System and candidate’s specialization [Format of Concept note is in Annex 1].
- Proof of understanding of analysis methodology
- The analysis plan and detailed finances
- Analysis Publications (if any): Internet hyperlinks and/or Digital Object Identifier to be included
- One advice letter from a senior tutorial accustomed to applicant’s tutorial historical past and curiosity in analysis
- A whole software shall be submitted, to the Performing UR-Director of Analysis, Innovation, and Postgraduate research (UR-DRIPGS).
Utility Deadline: The appliance deadline is August 20, 2018.