International students are invited to apply for Global PhD Scholarships at the University of Portsmouth.
The University of Portsmouth is a public university in the city of Portsmouth, England. The history of the university dates back to 1908, when the Park building opened as a Municipal college and public library.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Application deadline: February 11, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
Study Subject: University welcomes applications for specific pre-approved projects in the following research areas: Accounting, Economics and Finance, Architecture, Civil Engineering and Surveying, Art and Design, Biological Sciences, Biomedical, Biomolecular and Pharmacy, Business and Management, Computing and Creative Technologies, Earth and Environmental Sciences, Education, Childhood and Youth Studies, Engineering, Film, Media and Performing Arts, Geography, Health Sciences and Social Work, History, Sociology and Politics, Law, Mathematics, Psychology and Sports and Exercise Science
Scholarship Award: The following scholarships and bursaries are available:
- One full scholarship, which includes course fees, stipend (living expenses) and one return flight to London during the duration of the course
- Two full-fee bursaries include full payment of the international tuition fee for the duration of the course
- Two half-fee bursaries which include 50% payment of the international tuition fee for the duration of the coursePharmacyPharmPharmacyPharmacy, Businessacy
Number of Scholarships: Total five scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to international (non-EU) applicants.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Select a subject area above where you will find potential project areas and entry criteria – projects open to international (non-EU) applicants will be clearly indicated
- Apply online using our application form – please quote the relevant project code in your application form
How to Apply:
To apply online, you’ll need to create an account. This gives you the flexibility to save the form, log out and return to it at any time convenient to you.