Applications are inviting for a Postdoctoral Research Assistant position to join the Cryptography Group at the Mathematical Institute, the University of Oxford in association with the Oxford-Emirates Data Science Lab (OEDSL).
The University of Oxford aims to lead the world in research and education for the benefit of society both in the UK and globally.
- Application Deadline: January 10, 2018
- Course Level: The position is available to pursue postdoctoral research programme.
- Study Subject: The position is awarded in the field of Cryptography.
- Scholarship Award: The position will cover £31,604 – £38,833 p.a.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants should hold a relevant PhD/DPhil, together with the relevant experience. Possess sufficient specialist knowledge in the discipline to work within established research programmes with the ability to manage own academic research and associated activities.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
- Applicants can apply through the online processor.
How to Apply:
- Applicants should read the job description before writing their application will be required to upload a letter setting out how you meet the selection criteria, a curriculum vitae including the full list of publications, a statement of research interests and the contact details of two referees as part of the online application. (NOTE: Applicants are responsible for contacting their referees and making sure that their letters are received by the closing date.)