School Leaver Scholarships financial aid and Grants 2018 at Endeavour College of Natural Health in Australia
The Endeavour College of Natural Health is offering school leaver scholarships for Australian students. These scholarships are for students commencing full-time study in February 2018 at any of their six campuses around Australia.
Endeavour College of Natural Health is a private education institution located in multiple campuses across Australia, specialising in alternative medicine.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Bachelor of Health Science degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Naturopathy, Nutritional and Dietetic Medicine, Acupuncture, or Myotherapy, or the Bachelor of Complementary Medicine.
Scholarship Award: The recipients of this Scholarship will have the full cost of their tuition fees covered.
Number of Scholarships: Not known
Academic Achievers School Leavers Scholarship: Five scholarships are available.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander School Leavers Scholarship: Two scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: Endeavour College of Natural Health offers two types of scholarships for school leavers and gap year students 17 to 19 years of age:
Academic Achievers School Leavers Scholarship: To be eligible for an Academic Achievers School Leavers Scholarship you must:
- Be aged between 17-19 (in year of application) and have been awarded your Year 12 certificate
- Be turning 18 within six months of commencing study with Endeavour College of Natural Health from February 2018. Prospective students under the age of 18 must have their enrolment paper work witnessed by a parent or guardian
- Be able to commit a full-time study load up to 24 hours per week during each semester
- Be able to demonstrate academic excellence in your secondary school results, specifically science subjects (Chemistry, Biology)
- Be genuinely passionate about pursuing a career in natural health
- The recipient must be able to commit to full time, on campus study for Bachelor of Health Science degrees except for online only subjects or full time online study for the Bachelor of Complementary Medicine for the teaching period in 2018
- The Scholarship place is not transferable to other courses
- The Scholarship recipients must meet all course admission requirements as per the College’s Admissions Policy
- Scholarship recipients must sign and agree to the scholarship contract. The scholarship place may be withdrawn if the contract terms are not met
- Scholarship winners must maintain a grade point average of “credit” or higher, fulfil the expected course load during the year and are required to represent the College at agreed internal and external events in the capacity of an Ambassador to the College
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander School Leavers Scholarship: To be eligible for scholarship you must:
- Identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples of Australia. The applicant will be required to submit a confirmation of Aboriginality
- Applicants must be graduating from year 12 in 2017 (or gap year student) and be aged 17 and 19 years of age, within year of application, and have graduated with Year 12 high school certificate or equivalent
- Demonstrate academic achievement in Human Biology or Chemistry at school
- Demonstrate a genuine passion for a career in the natural health industry
- Be prepared to represent the college as an ambassador at internal and external events and happy to be included in promotional material as a scholarship recipient.
Nationality: The Australian citizen or Australian resident is eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Register your interest in applying for a 2018 Academic Achievers School Leavers Scholarship.
Step 2: Upon confirmation of your registration you will receive details on how to apply online. As part of your application you will be asked to answer a number of questions and submit a short essay. References from teachers and schools will need to be provided – so get that ready in advance! Applications close on 27 November 2017.
Step 3: The Scholarship Review Panel will determine the most worthy applicants based on demonstrated academic achievement in the sciences and extra-curricular involvement through secondary school, good communication skills, a documented passion for the natural health industry and ability to act as a student role model and college ambassador.
For Academic Achievers School Leavers Scholarship: Application Form
For Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander School Leavers Scholarship: Application Form
Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 27, 2017.