The Spencer Foundation now wishes to invite applicants for Small Research Grants to support smaller scale or pilot research projects that have budgets of $50,000 or less. The grants are available for both USA and international students.
This program aims to fund academic work that will contribute to the improvement of education, broadly conceived.
The Spencer Foundation was established by Lyle M. Spencer. The foundation makes grants to support research in areas of education, widely construed.
- Application Deadline: Small Research Grant proposals are accepted 4 times per year. The next deadline is February 1, 2018. The following deadlines will fall on May 1, 2018, August 1, 2018, and November 1, 2018.
- Course Level: The grants are available to pursue pilot research projects.
- Study Subject: The grants are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The Small Research Grants program is intended to support education research projects with budgets of $50,000 or less.
- Nationality: The USA and international applicants are eligible to apply for the grants.
- Number of Scholarships: Number of grants is not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The USA and international applicants are eligible to apply for the grants.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have an earned doctorate in an academic discipline or professional field or appropriate experience in an education research-related profession.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply:
- The guidelines below are meant to clarify questions about the Spencer Foundation’s online application and provide details about what will be requested. We recommend referencing these guidelines as you complete your Small Grant application online. The online system is configured for the Principal Investigator (PI) on the project to register and submit the application. If someone other than the PI will be completing the application (e.g., an administrative assistant), the PI should register as described in Step 1 below, and then provide their username and password to the individual who will assist them with the application.