The University of Southern California is inviting applications for USC Transfer Scholarship. Applicants of US are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The aim of the Undergraduate Scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students.
The University of Southern California is a private research university located in Los Angeles, California. USC has historically educated a large number of the region’s business leaders and professionals.
- Application deadline:February 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing Undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: It can be awarded according to a student’s and family’s financial need (need-based) or according to the cost of attendance (non–need-based).
- Nationality: USA students are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries:USA
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have previous year degree.
- The mode of applying is online.
How to Apply:
- All transfer applicants who submit a complete application by the February deadline will receive a request for spring grades or an admission decision by June 1.
- USC does not have an Early Decision or Early Action program. Only notification from the Office of Admission constitutes an offer of admission.